Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Important] Benriya Guild Regulations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sakuralein
Admin
Sakuralein

Honor Points : 5354
Noble Points : 4

Additional Information
BGH Status: Veteran
AIKA Class: Cleric
AIKA Level: 30

[Important] Benriya Guild Regulations Empty
PostSubject: [Important] Benriya Guild Regulations   [Important] Benriya Guild Regulations Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:21 pm

These new regulations may change in every possible way without further notice but will be announced afterwards in the area below the logo on top. If they happen to be updated, I expect the members to read and understand them.

Well we had some fun in CB1 and even tho the guild wasnt alive back then, some of us were already in each others friend list. During CB2 it was kinda clear that we are not really outstanding. Our rival Empire has 96 more or less active members. Our whole alliance doesnt reach that number !

But being in this state allowed me to think about some things and I am sorry to announce but there have to be some stricter rules from now on.

New rules for being and becoming a member of Benriya :

1. You must be lvl 10.
It only takes very little time to become level 10, nothing to explain about that.

2. You must be citizen already.
At lvl 10 you get to do a quest for becoming officially a member of our nation. This quest is not too hard and you may purchase the required materials from one of our officers.

3. You will have to donate gold daily to the guild at an even rate with your level
This money will not be used by anyone and may only be given out as a loan by our officers in need for better equipment.
This is to be repaid as soon as possible and will not be given out to trial members. Fruthermore this money is used to pay the weekly taxes. The money has to be donated to an Officer or Founder who will record that money and put it into the GWH then.

Example :
Level 10 = 1.000 Gold
Level 15 = 1.500 Gold
Level 18 = 1.800 Gold

4. I expect a level increase of your character by 2 levels each day under 20 and 1 level each day under 40.
This regulation might seem a bit harsh but even people with jobs and a big family are able to do this, as I have seen before in our guild. The expected time needed for these requirements are 2 hours alone and 1 hour in party.
Members that proved to be very active and/or gained my trust may take a day off once in a while without having to excuse themself and not being degraded. Permission for that is granted by leader and founders.

5. I also expect a contribution in guild points even to your level.
You can purchase guild quests for little money from the Guild Admin NPC in south of Regenshein.
These quests help the guild getting to a higher level which means we can accept more members.
Furthermore those quests give EXP and Gold for you. They may be completed alone or in party.

Example :
Level 10 = 1000 GP
Level 15 = 1500 GP
Level 28 = 2800 GP

6. Furthermore I expect you to visit the forum before you log in to the game
and after you log out of it and encourage you to a post count by ONE post each day.

I seriously think that its not too much asked to stay up2date about the guild and participate
in sharing & forming a bond between our members. If you cant find a topic you like, just open your own.

7. You must have a forum account and a website account.
We use 2 different providers for those features in case of a downtime for updates etc,
so we will still be able to communicate somehow on a recordable base.

8. You are expected to submit some of your crafting materials.
The materials required to contribute are ONLY those your class does not need !

If you can not keep up to one of those expectations, I will grant you another 24 hours
if you have a satisfying explanation.

Members that do not log into the game for more than 48 hours
without excusing themself BEFORE in the forum, will be degraded to "Trial Members".

Im sorry I have to be that strict, but Benriya always were one of the top guilds
and I must apologize to the former founders that I let it become a casual "bigger group" guild!
The fun is still the main point of the game, but as a serious guild I expect a little more so we are able to compete with the best guilds.

Benriya Guild Ranks :

Leader :
Self explaining I guess ?

Founders :
A fully entrusted person with nearly all rights.
- May give out loans without permission of the leader
- May give out items from guild warehouse without permission of the leader.
- May invite and kick members without permission of the leader.
- May give orders while the leader is offline.
- All actions have to be reported to the leader as soon as possible for record purpose.

Officers :
A high ranked member with advanced rights
- May give out loans with permission of the leader, 1 founder or at least 2 officers.
- May give out items from guild warehouse with permission of the leader, 1 founder or at least 2 officers.
- May invite members without permission of a higher ranked member.
- All actions have to be reported to the leader as soon as possible for record purpose.

Member :
Keep up with the requirements and you will be an entrusted member with advanced privileges.
- May request loans with permission of the leader, 1 founder or at least 2 officers.
- May request items from the guild warehouse with permission of the leader, 1 founder or at least 2 officers.
- May invite members with permission of 1 higher ranked member.

Freshmen :
New members will become Freshmen for 48 hours and will be watched carefully.
- May request smal loans (under 10k) with permission of the leader, 1 founder or at least 2 officers.
- May request items required for quests from the guild warehouse with permission of the leader, 1 founder or at least 2 officers.

Trial Member :
Members that could not keep up with the requirements and/or are on probation.
- May not receive any loans or items.
I will watch these members carefully, meaning you can get a higher rank showing some more activity
but can also be kicked out of the guild for a longer inactivity.

If you think you can handle those new regulations please follow the steps below
to apply for becoming a member of benriya.

STEP 1 : Register in our Forum. CLICK ME

STEP 2 : Introduce yourself ! CLICK ME

STEP 3 : Fill out the application form on our website. CLICK ME

STEP 4 : Reply in our official AIKA topic, to help keep it alive. CLICK ME

Good Luck to all of you !
Back to top Go down
http://www.benriya-guild.eu

[Important] Benriya Guild Regulations
Page 1 of 1